üste REKLAM BURAYA


sağaREKLAM BURAYA
sola REKLAM KODU BURAYA

23 Aralık 2013 Pazartesi

Quickie of dessert rolls


Hello dear ladies, today I will try to tell you a quickie dessert rolls . As the name suggests, it is quite easy fabrication . Ate a delicious taste is sweet and loving children . At least my son loves it too. The best children who eat fruit eat fruit is sweet.

We love to eat this dessert with my mother . My mother was an accomplished cook than me . What Boluluyuz though . But my mom just plenty of food but also other regions of the dishes are done very well . Is one of many researchers . Is constantly in pursuit of new recipes . I 'm going to my mother's footsteps . Its just as successful , cute, trying to be a valuable co . I 'm all about getting a sample . Its like I 'm very lucky to have a mother . There are already a bad mother . All moms are very valuable.

Materials:
500 grams of milk
1 cup sugar
3 tablespoons flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
100 grams of margarine
Coconut 1 cup
3 bananas
Petibor biscuits

Preparation: Milk , sugar, flour mixing cooked. Near the vanilla is added to thicken . Taken from the stove while it was hot and 15 minutes into the whipped margarine is discarded . Biscuits are passed from Barcelona . Are made very thin, such as . Rectangular spread in a tray so that there is no gap . Cooking cream poured on top of that we have . Thoroughly spread on the tray . Is cooled in the refrigerator . After cooling, poured on coconut . Cut to the desired length , placed in the middle is wrapped bananas . Then eaten in .

Note: coconut 1 cup is sufficient. But you can optionally put more . My first thought is that the protein in large amounts in . Consider the same as milk . also calms the stomach . Is good for indigestion . Are countless benefits of coconut . So the choice is up to you .

The new year has begun . We end another year . Our lives are going for one more year . Years passes very quickly . Unable to stop time . So enjoy every moment you live .

Apologize for "slip of the tongue" 

Until we meet again , bye.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder